Improve performance, teamwork and morale through shared experience and learning. All our training courses can be customised to suit the needs of your team and meet specific business goals.
Cost-effective group training
Courses can be run at your premises and scheduled to fit around your team’s work commitments. Groups of 10 to 12 participants are ideal, but inhouse training courses are also cost-effective for smaller groups. Options are:
Your organisation will benefit from:
- Improved teamwork and communication through shared experience and learning
- Customisation options to meet your specific needs
- The ability to implement a common standard across a team or entire organisation, with immediate pay-offs
- No extra costs and downtime from staff travel and accommodation
Fantastic presenter - good stories and examples. Made it very interesting - kept us entertained as well as informed.- Workshop participant, Mighty River Power
We can customise your inhouse training to achieve your specific business goals. Options include:
- Exercises and case studies based on writing samples from your organisation
- Shorter training courses to address your specific requirements
- Non-consecutive training days to minimise disruption
Trainers who connect and engage
Our trainers are structured writing and Plain English practitioners. They have extensive commercial experience and 10 years’ or more experience in adult education and technical documentation consulting in New Zealand and overseas. Participants consistently rate our trainers as highly knowledgeable and engaging.
Need a refresher or want to add to your skills?
We give one-on-one coaching and hold team refresher sessions. We support your ongoing learning by always being on hand to answer your tech writing questions. Contact us to discuss the best option for you or your team.
Costs for inhouse training courses are based on duration and the number of participants. Additional costs may apply for venue hire, instructor travel or extensive customisation. Please contact us for a quote.